2012 Submission Guidelines
Submit images of 2 pieces of art work:
– One piece is a 100% donation with a sale price between $400 and $800, and
– One is for the Silent Auction with 30% donated to the Museum and 70% to the artist/representative.
– Image format should be jpeg. Do NOT submit actual art work for jury process.
– Label image file with the artist’s name, title, medium, dimensions, value, and starting bid. Indicate which image is for the Silent Auction.
– Include: Submitters name, address, phone, email, a brief bio of the artist (no more than 200 words), and web site, if applicable.
– No commercial reproductions allowed.
Email images to email@example.com.
Submission Deadline – EXTENDED Friday, March 9th – 5pm
Every artist whose work is submitted is eligible for the 3rd Annual Merit Award Solo Exhibition at Hammonds House Museum.
Many thanks to last year’s participating Art Atlanta Artists:
Paul S. Benjamin
E. Richard Clark
Curtis M. Graves
Curlee Raven Holton
M. Akua McDaniel
Ugochukwu Chu Nzewi
Save the date for 2012 – Saturday, April 28.
Tickets to go on sell soon.
Support as a Sponsor of the arts with a tax-deductible donation.
Become a Hammonds House Member and enjoy it’s privileges.